Oh wow, an award with a dragon? How amazing! Being a lover of folklore and fantasy, this certainly made my day when I was nominated by Christopher who writes on his blog: ClCouch123. The way he writes poetry is so fluid and lyrical, he always gives me the sense of a great composer releasing a classical piece. Thank you so much for bestowing upon me the honor of nomination!
Now for the rules!
1. Display the award on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
5. Write seven interesting things about you.
Do these have to be in order? Well, in true Offbeat fashion, order goes out the window!
Seven (interesting?) things about me:
1. I have half a set of dimples so I only have one on my left cheek. I like to think that if my twin were alive, they would have the other on his right.
2. I tend to daydream more hours in the day than I do spending in reality. Things are just better in my dream world.
3. Even though it frustrates me, I avoid confrontation of any kind and then seethe over it when I’m alone. I’m trying to fix this so I may at least be able to defend myself in a proper way.
4. I enjoy going to conventions and cosplay. (For those who don’t know, cosplay, or “costume-play”, is when someone dresses up as a character from a comic book, movie or video game and goes to conventions to show their love for that character.) It’s insanely fun and I try to go to as many as I can.
5. I think I’m one of the few millennials that doesn’t enjoy taking selfies as everyone else does. I take too many pictures of sunsets.
6. I believe I am friendlier online than I am in person. At least, my awkwardness doesn’t get in the way of my friendliness online as it does in real life. I am an awkward potato.
7. I used to write cheesy, pop love songs when I was in high school. Repeated verses, sappy lyrics…the works.
- ClCouch123 (The same who nominated me!)
- Putting My Feet in the Dirt
- A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales
- Fico’s Gaming Mind
- Hook, Line & Inkwell
- Free Thinkers All Aboard
Thank you again to Christopher for nominating me. Your encouragement helps motivate me to keep writing about the soft things and the hard things too. Thank you for publishing your writing because it is so inspiring to read and I can’t wait to keep reading.